Monday, May 16, 2016

Duluth 1.0

Now that my in-laws have a house up in Duluth, we'll be making more trips up to visit family and just generally get away (since it'll be free outside of gas). One thing I am going to make a point to do is bring my mountain bike every possible trip up there.

So far I have hit Hawk Ridge and 1/3 of Lester only... if I'm going to use the Traverse as much as possible I'll have to build in a bit more time to my rides (especially since everything is new, so slower).

Takeaways... Different trails are fun! Red Wing's trails do stand up when taken alone... but factor in the sheer quantity of different trails and the long term Traverse and I can see why Duluth is going to be a destination for mountain bikers!

Next trip up? Either try and get all of Lester under my belt or head to Hartley







No comments: