Saturday, March 5, 2011

Remember when...

Remember when SPH was just forming and we had already been biking for a solid month on the gravel roads by the time March came about?

GAH! I love winter, but I feel like I have no hope of being in good cycling shape by the time the weather actually gets warm enough to spend 4-5 hours without being totally bundled up. And if I need to be bundled up, I want to be out on skis.

Some things to think about:

1) Let's get our jersey order in by the end of next week if possible. Let me know what style and size of jerseys/shorts/etc. you want. http://www.champsys.com should have the styles and prices. Remember that you can get race and club cut, and 3/4 or full zip jerseys.

2) Big storms predicted again for this week.... GAH! Let's get out on the skis yet again sometime! (I am gonna try to go early tomorrow morning... maybe on the CVT for ease for myself).

3) Chaindrive this year? When do we have to send in Cheq entries?

No comments: